Lisa Harrell | Broker Associate | Principal
Lisa HarrellBroker Associate | Principal
A native of Denver, Colorado, Lisa developed an early interest in real estate by watching her parents create and grow their own successful brokerage. After graduating from the University of Colorado at Boulder, Lisa moved to Austin to pursue her professional path in real estate. She quickly became one of Austin’s top agents, recognized for her passion for exceptional client service and her deep expertise in all aspects of the residential real estate industry.
In 2022, Lisa relocated her family to her hometown of Denver where she launched Heyday’s Colorado office. Over her 18-year career, Lisa has helped her clients buy and sell more than 500 properties in both Austin and Colorado. In doing so, she has encountered nearly every scenario and has empowered her clients to successfully navigate the dynamic and fast-paced local market. Nearly 95% of Lisa’s business is driven by repeat clients and client referrals. Her clients rave about her thorough, steady, and caring approach, as well as her extensive knowledge and strong relationships within the industry.
As a founding Principal of Heyday, Lisa leveraged her cumulative experience working at several large and small brokerages over the course of her career. These experiences fueled her desire to partner with her husband, Baker Harrell, and her colleague, Meredith Alderson, to create a real estate company and team that are different by design. Lisa holds a broker’s license and serves as the managing broker supporting Heyday’s team of agents.
Lisa is a multiyear recipient of the Platinum Top 50 and Austin Business Journal Residential Real Estate awards. She holds the Accredited Buyer’s Representative (ABR), the Certified Luxury Home Marketing (CLHMS), and the Graduate Realtor® Institute (GRI) designations.
What Our Clients Say
- I cannot recommend Lisa enough! If you are looking to sell or buy your home, Lisa is the realtor you want on your team! Lisa's knowledge of the real estate market is outstanding. I recently moved out and had to sell the first house I ever owned. This was a very emotional process for me and Lisa was there to hold my hand through every step of the way. Not only did Lisa help me get the house ready for market in a tight time frame, but she also smoothly negotiated a closing price significantly over the listing price. Day or night, Lisa was always available to talk over any question or concern no matter how big or small. I was out of town when the house went on the market and Lisa took care of everything! Lisa takes her work seriously. She is efficient, warm, committed to her clients, and always two steps ahead. She is an absolute joy to work with and I couldn't imagine navigating this process without her. Thank you Lisa!!!Rachel G.
- Lisa Harrell is a wonderful and dedicated real estate agent. Although we were building a new home as opposed to buying an existing one, she provided valuable and helpful information and assistance to us every step of the way. She was available to meet with us, often at the last minute, and her winning personality and knowledge of the market and the process was incredible. Lisa helped make everything easier and pleasant for us, from arranging meetings with our builder and mortgage company to ironing out details on the title. She thought of things we wouldn't have known otherwise, and I greatly enjoyed working with her. She is a consummate professional who handles communications and meetings with grace. I highly recommend her. Thank you, Lisa, for being with us through the process and especially on closing day by helping us celebrate our new home. We will definitely use you for all our future real estate needs!Linda S.
- Lisa is passionate about real estate, houses and the people whom she works with. When Lisa helped me sell my house, I felt supported, appreciated, heard and was able to smile and laugh my way through the experience with her. She is a woman of impeccable integrity and kept me informed, was direct and honest throughout the process. I highly recommend partnering with her on your real estate transactions.Carey D.
- Lisa gets it and gets it done. She's a master of her craft - a highly knowledgeable agent who can go deep on the specifics of your needs wearing many hats on the buyer journey. In our case, she was also a couple's therapist helping us identify and align on what we wanted, an advocate for our kid recognizing pros and cons of home structures or locations with a young child, and generally sensed the kind of people we are and things we want in our next life chapter. She advocated on our behalf, was readily available, and was a consistent, reliable partner. She has a dash of altruism with her approach where I believe she truly wants her buyers to be happy. You're lucky if you have the opportunity to work with Lisa!Mindy L.
- "I picked Lisa based on all the positive internet reviews and I am glad I did. She was very responsive, always focused on our needs and maintained excellent communication throughout the process. At every step, she went above my expectations. I highly recommend her!Allen M.
- My husband and I worked with Lisa to purchase our home. We were relocating for work from out of state, during Covid-19. Lisa was so helpful in guiding us to the right neighborhood for us. She did countless virtual showings and when we finally found our perfect house she was so communicative and clearly explained all of the differences between the local markets. We were unable to travel to see the house before closing on it, so Lisa really helped make us feel confident about buying the house site unseen. I highly recommend Lisa to anyone looking to buy or sell in the area. She is very responsive, a great communicator, and clearly works very hard for her clients even after closing.Danni P.