Meredith Alderson | Principal | Lead Agent
Meredith AldersonPrincipal | Lead Agent
Serendipity brought Meredith to Austin, and she hasn’t looked back. Meredith adores her adopted city because of its unique intersection of quality of life, the cost of living, the extraordinary blend of arts, culture, and food, and outdoor living. The growth that comes from Austin’s booming economy provides her endless opportunities to fall in love with the city anew.
Before getting her real estate license, Meredith had tremendous success in professional services, sales, and technology. Her eighteen-year career sharpened her talent for forging relationships and culminated as a director for a financial services corporation in San Francisco. But love for architecture and design had called to her since her time at Indiana University, where she graduated with a fine arts degree.
With her passion for people and design and a new muse in the city of Austin, Meredith started her career in real estate. In her first four years, she was a major contributor to the #1 Real Estate Team in the city, awarded the Austin Business Journal. Her foundation is a winning combination of business acumen, tenacity, and focus on her clients–reasons she consistently finds herself in the top 1% of Austin Realtors. She has been awarded memberships in Austin’s Luxury League and Platinum Top 50.
Customer service and client satisfaction weave through her entire professional life, so it’s no surprise that she rapidly grew into one of Austin’s top-producing agents. Meredith’s clients attest to her unique blend of diligence and straightforward likeability. Her enthusiastic, client-focused approach has allowed her to build a strong referral network from past clients. Meredith maintains friendships with her clients long after she helps them find or sell their home.
She lives in Central Austin with her husband, three children, and a silver lab. You are likely to see her on the trail at Lady Bird Lake, on the sidelines of one of her children’s sporting events, enjoying good food and music, volunteering her time at local organizations, or catching up over coffee with a past client.
Meredith welcomes the opportunity to share her expertise and professional approach with you, whether you’re relocating, buying your first home, moving within Austin, or investing in the local market. Her goal is to provide you with an outstanding experience, one that you’re unlikely to find anywhere else.
Platinum Top 50
What Our Clients Say
- We feel incredibly lucky to have been introduced to Meredith. We are first time home buyers who moved to Austin from out of town, shortly after having a new baby. Given the circumstances of our move, this could have been an extremely stressful process for us, but Meredith made it so manageable. From the beginning, it was clear that she understood our priorities and preferences, and that was so helpful to us, especially since we couldn't be here to see everything in person. She was always available to see properties, offer input, answer our questions, and guide us through the process. We never felt pressured to go in a direction that wasn't comfortable for us and always felt like we were given honest and valuable feedback that helped us guide our decisions. We were amazed that despite how many clients she juggles, she was somehow always available and gave us such undivided attention. She truly went above and beyond, not just to help us find our perfect home, but also to look out for us throughout the process. Since our closing, she has continued to check in and had excellent referrals for designers and contractors to help us make our new house our home. We highly recommend Meredith!Jen S.
- MEREDITH GOT US 5 OFFERS ON OUR HOUSE (ALL ABOVE ASKING) WITHIN 48 HOURS OF LISTING!! There are many negative stereotypes of real estate agents, and Meredith fits none of them. After having mediocre (and even negative) experiences working with other real estate agents in the past, Meredith was truly a breath of fresh air. She's incredibly helpful, never pushy, and obviously cares about her clients. As soon as we made the decision to sell, Meredith made herself available immediately and got to work on doing everything she could to get us ready for sale. I had pretty low expectations for the process, but Meredith went above and beyond, offering her full support along the way. It was clear that she was totally in control over the entire process, that she was incredibly experienced, and that she was going to help do what was best for us. And even though our home was on the "cheaper" end of Austin realty, Meredith treated us like we were her one and only clients. I would recommend her 100%!Karolina F.
- We were introduced to Meredith through our Compass realtors in California before moving to Austin in mid-2020. Not only did she find us the absolutely PERFECT home for our family in the midst of a pandemic in one of the hottest markets in the country, as if that's not enough, she welcomed us here in a genuinely warm way, was patient with us as we looked at numerous houses online before and in person once we arrived, and didn't leave us to our own devices even after we closed. She has stayed close every step of the way and we wouldn't be moving into our dream home in the new year without her (significant) efforts. We have bought and sold real estate multiple times over the years and never, ever have we had such a (more than) full-service real estate agent than Meredith. To call her a real estate agent doesn't really do her justice, as she is far, far more than that - a relocation specialist, an Austin market expert, but more than that, someone who is willing to roll up her sleeves and make sure you have EVERYTHING you need to settle into your forever home. Thank you, Meredith!Nancy K.
- Meredith was an absolute dream to work with! As first-time homebuyers who were also moving from out of state, Meredith made everything so easy for us. She was a trusted advisor and helped us navigate all of the intricacies of a hot local market! Most importantly, she was kind and caring, holding our hands every step of the way!! Couldn't recommend her more!Alicia O.
- Meredith and her team were amazing to work with as first time homebuyers. Meredith provided us with excellent guidance as to how to be competitive in this tough market, while still being realistic with our budget and expectations. She took time to explain the entire process and made sure we understood the contracts we were signing, risks, etc. Meredith was quick to respond when scheduling tours, and kept track of when offers needed to be submitted. After our offer was accepted, she and her team helped us stay on top of all of our important dates and deadlines. They truly made the entire process easy!Emily B.
- First of all, Meredith goes above and beyond any realtor I have known and or have worked with. She was referred to me through a family member that also works for Compass out of state and we were only looking to see if we liked Austin. She spent a large part of the day showing my daughter and I around town. Then showed us parts of town we may like and schools as well. Once we found a place she was so great at helping us and especially being that we lived in NJ. Even after we closed on our house she continued to be of service by running over to the house to help me out with deliveries and shutters/closet recommendations! She really stepped in as a liaison for me and will recommend her to anyone that is interested in purchasing a home!Celeste M.