Tina Hambly | Agent
Tina Hambly left a 23-year career as an event marketing executive for some of the most well-known tech brands in the world – all in the pursuit of a passion. After years of investing in real estate and renovating homes she’s excited to help others achieve their own home dreams under the Compass brand.
Tina brings innovative and strategic ideas to both the home selling and buying process. But more importantly, she brings PASSION to her work. An experienced real estate investor, habitual renovator with a design background, and an Austin native, she brings a trifecta of talent to her clients’ real estate journey.
Her goal: Clients for Life. Tina has lived in Austin most her life and is proud to raise her children in the city she loves. She has lived in Tarrytown for over a decade and gets a kick that her teenage daughter and son both attend (changed to attended) the same high school she and her mother attended – Austin High, Go Maroons!
When not working in real estate, (which is almost never) she is devouring her city’s food scene, thrifting in SoCo, or treasuring Austin’s outdoor adventures. But most of all she loves playing with her family and doting on her rescue dog, Howdy.
Top Realtor, 2021 – Austin Home Magazine
Top Real Estate Agent, 2022 & 2023 – Austin Home Magazine
Top 100 Texas Real Estate Agents in Social Media, 2023 – Property Spark
Top 10 Team, 2022 – Compass Austin
Platinum Top 50 Winner, 2023 (Team)
What Our Clients Say
- Tina is the absolute G.O.A.T. ("Greatest of all time" for those of you who may not know what that means). My wife and I had to buy a home with a very limited timeframe and she was PIVOTAL in making that happen. Truly a superstar to have in your corner and to top it off, she's an Austin native! I feel very blessed to have had the privilege to work with her, and I promise you will too.Hamilton K.
- Tina is THE BEST. My husband and I were looking for our first home and Tina was the most helpful, kind, and resourceful person to have in our corner. On top of that her style, taste and knowledge of the Austin/Hill Country area is incredible. Did we mention that she is also just COOL? If you are looking for a real estate agent you need Tina. We look forward to working with Tina in the future!Claire W.
- As first-time homebuyers, coming from out of state, looking in the most competitive market in the country and during a pandemic that restricted our ability to see homes in person Tina was invaluable in finding the home of our dreams! She went above and beyond to set up virtual showings, track down pre-market homes, and hound sellers to advocate for her buyers. We landed the home we were always looking for, all while being below the top offer, which I know would never have been possible without Tina's guidance!Colin M.
- My wife and I made the decision last year to move to Austin in the summer of 2020. We made an initial visit to Austin to look at neighborhoods and homes in the fall of 2019. We had 2 days to scout the region and find the right neighborhood and home for our family. Tina listened to all of our needs, wants and preferences and patiently drove us through a variety of neighborhoods and locales to show us the different options available to us. As our search for our new family home continued into 2020, and with the advent of the pandemic, Tina continued to be our eyes and ears on the ground, hunting for the right home for our family. Tina's diligence paid off. Even though we were only able to have virtual tours of properties, Tina found a beautiful home in a fantastic neigborhood (Brushy Creek) that was perfect for our family (4 kids, 2 cats & a dog). We were ecstatic! Tina successfully negotiated a winning offer against multiple bids to come in at a price that we were comfortable paying and acted as a trusted advisor throughout the entire process. She even project managed some work we had done on the house to upgrade the downstairs flooring, working with contractors to ensure all work was done by the time we arrived to take possession of the house. When we opened the door to our new house for the first time we were stunned -- Tina had truly managed to get us everything we wanted in a home and the home was in beautiful condition. We have enjoyed this home every single day we have been in it. Thank you SO MUCH!Aaron S. & Amy K.
- Tina is the type of agent who becomes a friend in the process of working with you. We leaned on Tina for some valued feedback on a real estate investment property and she was willing and able to help provide guidance at a moment's notice, even though she wasn't guaranteed compensation. Tina's authenticity was evident since the first day we met, and she continued to go above and beyond simply serving as an agent - she fielded many calls and texts, offered moral support, and even made a two hour round trip visit to our property to give us much appreciated advice. To cap it all off, after all of the work Tina put into helping us, she even suggested that we sell our property by owner, since it would make more fiscal sense for us. There's no doubt that we would recommend Tina Hambly Real Estate for all of your home or rental needs in Austin!"Kelley & Kris D.
- Like many Californian's I decided to make the move to Austin, due to lower home prices and an amazing community. I was connected to Tina through a friend to help me find a home during my 10 day visit. Tina spoke to me many times on the phone prior to ensure she understood my needs and also provided tons of education as a first time buyer, including connecting me to her preferred lender. She sent homes/condos she thought I may be interested in and set up my choices for viewings upon my arrival. She made me her top priority going out of her way to make time for me, driving me around showing me areas to consider. We had some lovely lunches and she's full of local tips. I liked Tina from the moment I spoke to her and even more after we met. She is quick to respond, professional (& fun) and goes the extra mile to help with all your needs, sometimes outside of her responsibilities. I highly recommend Tina! She was essential in helping me become a first time condo owner in downtown Austin.Nan A.
- As I scrolled my way through Instagram, one of Austin's top bloggers did a feature on some of Austin's best female real estate agents in the area and that is how I luckily came across Tina Hambly. My fiancé & I relocated from the Midwest to Austin during the greatest surge in housing demand Austin has ever seen all during a global pandemic. Needless to say, it wasn't the situation we both expected when purchasing our first home. Thankfully, we had Tina in our corner---someone who knew Austin inside & out and had a wealth of experience under her belt that ultimately landed us the starter home of our dreams! Tina went above and beyond helping us find our new home--from an absurd amount of virtual showings, accommodating our busy schedules with her own, hounding realtors on our behalf, getting the insider scoop on new listings, showing us various Austin neighborhoods & homes in-person and giving us the lowdown on Austin's best everything while being extremely communicative and charming during the whole process. I wholeheartedly believe that without Tina holding our hand throughout, we wouldn't be in the beautiful home we are today! To conclude, she's the best and you'd be silly not to go with her for all your home buying needs.Chelsie N.