Rhianon Schuman | Agent
Swimming for the University of Denver brought Rhianon to Colorado, and the Rocky Mountain sunshine has kept her here. The gorgeous views, the winter adventures, and all the professional sporting options are just a few of the 5280 reasons Rhianon chooses to call Denver home.
Rhianon has always had an entrepreneurial spirit and a love of serving others. She started her professional career in the non-profit sector helping women access life-saving breast cancer screening and treatment services. She then opened a CrossFit gym to help people improve their health and fitness, which has since morphed into Denver Barbell Club, a weightlifting gym.
As a Realtor, Rhianon continues her commitment to service – she takes pride in providing a customer experience that ensures her clients are informed, comfortable, and empowered during every step of their real estate transaction. She focuses on factual market information to serve as her clients trusted real estate advisor.
She lives in Curtis Park with her partner and two wiener dogs. When she is not real estate-ing, you will likely see her at the gym, at a Broncos game, eating her way through RiNo, or volunteering her time with Freedom Service Dogs or Curtis Park Neighbors.
Rhianon believes there is never a problem, only a situation to handle with grace, patience, and attention to detail. Her client’s needs drive her, and she strives to provide exceptional customer service by being kind, calm, and positive. Whether you’re relocating, buying your first home, or investing in the local market, you will have an exceptional and fun experience.
– Your Castle Real Estate Rookie of the the Year: 2017
– Denver Metro Association of Realtors (DMAR) Bronze Excellence Award: 2018
– DMAR Silver Excellence Award: 2019
– Your Castle Real Estate Presidents Club: 2019
– DMAR Gold Excellence Award: 2020
– DMAR Gold Excellence Award: 2021
– Fortune 40 Under 40: 2022
– DMAR Silver Excellence Award: 2022
What Our Clients Say
- We bought our first home out of state with Rhianon and I have to say I am so grateful to her knowledge and her heart. There were so many things I was in the dark about that Rhianon took extra time to explain and to make sure we were in the best position to get what we wanted. She worked with us even before we were ready to make offers to give us information on different areas, schools and just all the info you need to make a decision to move from Cali to Colorado. She helped us get in contact with an amazing loan guy that got us into a great loan. Rhianon understands the market and is such an expert that she was able to write an offer on our dream house and out of multiple offers we won (even though we weren't the highest). I would recommend her again and again! Currently we are looking to buy land to build a home in the next few years and she is helping us each step of the way! Her knowledge and expertise in all things real estate is priceless! If you want a realtor who is honest , knowledgeable and full of heart, she is your realtor!Rebekah & Brandon
- We have bought and sold three houses with Rhianon in the past 3 years. She is our go to realtor due to her knowledge of the market, her professionalism and calm demeanor, and her continued support in all things related to maintaining the upkeep of our properties. Our most recent sale this spring was an investment property that we owned for three years. Rhianon 100% found us the right property to invest in and profit from!Karen & Rick
- Yes, I give Rhianon 5 stars across the board and that's for a reason. We had a very non traditional buy/sell/buy scenario and Rhianon was able to navigate the process in a very transparent and knowledgeable way. Rhianon was always available (within reason) and never made me feel like I was asking dumb questions or a burden. For myself and my husband the purchase of our home is the LARGEST one of our lives so it was important that we work with someone we could trust. That's Rhianon. It felt like she was on the journey with us and we know we could trust her advice and leadership.Jody & Daniel
- Rhi is amazing to work with! We both sold and bought homes with her this past summer when the market was in crazy flux. She was so knowledgeable and helpful navigating the changing market situation. Rhi had a calm, clear and organized process for selling and for buying. She was transparent with us from the start and took our priorities seriously. She was always available and approachable. She negotiated well for us during both our sale and our purchase. She has a great team around her and made sure our listing photos looked amazing and that our paperwork all was in good hands. Rhi also goes above and beyond just the home selling and buying. She was so helpful in connecting us to contractors for all the little projects we needed to complete on our old home and our new one. We felt in such good hands from the start to the finish and we are so grateful to be able to have her as an ongoing resource for our various house related questions!Zuzanna & Joe