Miranda Molen | Agent
Miranda relocated to Austin from the San Francisco Bay Area almost a decade ago with the hopes of buying a house and learning to Texas two-step. She was a quick study on the dance floor, but the challenge of buying a home in the competitive Austin market proved to be a bit tougher.
As a single woman, the experience of closing on her first home was the most empowering moment of her life. This experience led to a healthy obsession with real estate, which ultimately inspired her to pivot from a long career in digital marketing in order to become a full-time Realtor(R).
Miranda’s mission is to guide others on their journey to realize their dreams through real estate. She applies her unique data and analytics skills to identify emerging opportunities and competitive advantages for her clients in Austin’s dynamic market. Miranda’s clients appreciate her ability to simplify and streamline the home buying, selling, and investing process. Miranda loves to help her clients see this great city through her eyes and help them find the perfect place to call their own.
When she’s not out showing beautiful homes, Miranda can usually be found exploring the best new restaurants in town, catching a show at Stubb’s, knocking out a Camp Gladiator workout, or fostering orphaned kittens for Austin Pets Alive!
What Our Clients Say
- Miranda and Compass provided me all the support I needed to buy an investment property as a single homeowner, in Austin. Navigating some of it was really scary especially given the market conditions with multiple offers and bids. Miranda was extremely patient and diligent working with me as I fumbled through a lot of unknowns and first times for myself. She honed in on my requirements, worked remotely with me and got what I needed in terms of a stress free investment property. I am extremely grateful and appreciative for the hassle free home ownership I was able to get. Thank you Miranda :)Prema S.
- Miranda is terrific! She helped me get two different properties leased in record time. I was traveling for the majority of the time they were being showed, and she handled everything, including checking on the pipes during the big freeze! She also sent summaries of the different applicants in a way that made it quick and easy to digest, which saved me a ton of time. I can't recommend her highly enough and will definitely work with her again!Jennifer N.
- Working with Miranda was an exceptional experience in an extremely stressful rental market. She was very responsive by text, phone, and email and really got to know the type of house we were looking for. Miranda was flexible to meet us on short notice at some properties, and helped us weigh pros and cons throughout the process. We ended up finding a great house and could not have done it without her. I would definitely recommend Miranda, and would not hesitate to work with her again while trying to rent or buy a home.Helen H.
- Miranda and I have known each other for many years while working together in marketing in the Bay Area. I was always impressed with her incredible attention to detail, wicked smarts & make it happen gusto. So when it came time for us to hire a realtor in Austin…there was no question Miranda was the woman that we would call on to help us realize our dream. Having lived in Austin for many years…Miranda knows all the ins & outs of the area. She worked tirelessly visiting & videoing homes for us while we lived abroad. We trusted her judgment implicitly. After 3 weeks, we found our perfect home & closing was breezy smooth. Look no further than Miranda Molen.Kerri M.
- I’ve known Miranda personally for several years and have always been impressed by her thoughtfulness and integrity. Knowing her good character, I didn’t think twice about hiring Miranda when I decided to buy an investment property in the Austin area. It was absolutely the right decision. Miranda applied her usual clear, reasoned thinking to helping me define my shopping parameters. She then identified numerous homes that fell within those parameters and outlined the pros and cons of each. Miranda routinely pointed out red flags that never would have occurred to me. Conversely, she helped me see the appeal of a home through the lens of an investor. Ultimately, my first offer was accepted—in a very hot market. Some would call it luck, but I give all the credit to Miranda and her strategic guidance. She recommended taking the extra effort to make an offer during the Memorial Day weekend, when fewer people were shopping. Based on her keen knowledge of the market, she helped me craft an attractive yet fair offer. And she expertly guided me through the negotiation process, until we landed on terms that were a win-win for both parties. To top it off, Miranda even helped me find tenants after the deal closed. From beginning to end, I felt completely at ease in Miranda’s capable hands. I recommend her highly.Vivian R.