Jill Schavrda | Agent
As an agent helping sellers, buyers, and investors, Jill carries on family traditions. Born and raised in Southern California, Jill regularly draws upon the early lessons she learned from her father as he grew his real estate brokerage and observed her mother working with interior design clientele.
Now calling Austin home for 26 years, Jill is deeply knowledgeable about the fast-paced Austin market and its ever-evolving neighborhoods and surrounding communities. Jill has been an active agent for more than a decade.
Her prior experience in the real estate appraisal industry gives her a unique perspective and allows her to empower her clients with the information they need to buy their dream house or sell for top dollar. And, long after the sale, Jill enjoys being a lifelong advisor and continued resource to her many valued clients.
When she is not assisting clients, she enjoys spending time with family and friends, practicing yoga, attending concerts and comedy shows, and heading out to Austin’s fabulous parks and trails.
What Our Clients Say
- Jill was invaluable to our house hunt! She diligently evaluated our needs and patiently guided us through a number of walk-throughs until we found the perfect home. She is very well informed and provided essential guidance throughout the process, from the initial search through closing.Andrew H.
- Jill Schavrda was absolutely AMAZING!!! We moved to McKinney and were trying to sell our condo remotely during covid. She was on top of everything! She was patient and got us the best price and buyer possible. She staged and photographed everything beautifully. If you are wanting to sell in Austin, please go with Jill.Tiffany C.
- Jill advised my husband and I when we sold our condo. She thoroughly explained the process, start to finish, explaining what we should look for in a realtor and what to expect with closing costs, etc. While based in Austin, she has a wide network of associates across the country. She was able to help us identify, screen and get us connected with a fantastic realtor in our city, Chicago. She was available to answer questions throughout the process. Highly recommend for her deep knowledge & experience and great guidance.Clare W.
- Jill is an outstanding, caring real estate professional who is dedicated to helping her clients reach their goals. While helping us land a property a few years ago, she was always so cool and collected while navigating our deal through the ins-and-outs of the transaction. She kept us so calm and positive and, thinking on all of it, she made the process FUN! Who can say that about a real estate deal? We definitely can. Working with such a great person like Jill made all the difference!Rodney J.
- Jill is not only a great realtor, but a super cool, trustworthy, and low-stress person to work with. She helped us through many a stressful time, renting our home out, listing it for sale, and navigating the turbulent waters of offers and negotiations on our newest home. She was great at helping us win in the super competitive Austin housing market when putting in offers. We won the bid on our first pick and, when that deal fell apart through no fault of our own, helped us win another bidding war on another house. We got the home we love now thanks to her. She's flexible, reliable, and I can't say enough nice stuff about her. This was our 4th home purchase and we've had some rough times with realtors before. We won't ever go back now that we know how easy and fun it can be with the right realtor.Crystal D.
- My husband and I have now sold 2 homes and bought 1 with Jill's assistance. I simply can't say enough about Jill's professionalism, drive, flexibility, management, and patience. For our last home sale, she crafted amazing marketing materials (Search 210 Lee Barton Dr Unit 309, Austin) that were truly captivating and attracted buyers quickly. We were under contract within 3 days, at a great price. And she helped us manage all the little details that add up to a lot. We would (and have!) recommend Jill to anyone looking for professional, polished, and easy support.Lisa L.
- Jill is simply the best! She helped me sell my old house and find me a new condo within the last year- she is incredibly hardworking, patient, and knowledgeable. I don’t think I could have gone through this process without her. If you are looking for a realtor that has your best interest at heart, I would contact Jill.Sarah B.