Anna Uliassi | Associate Broker
Anna UliassiAssociate Broker
Since 2007 Anna has called Austin home and real estate her passion. She moved from Chicago to escape the snow and find a lifestyle that suited her love of the outdoors and, of course, tacos.
From the beginning, Anna has been an active leader in her community in Central Austin/Midtown. She’s been heavily involved in the PTA and her local neighborhood and has established herself as a source of information on all things real estate-related.
Prior to becoming a Broker, Anna taught high school English in Chicago, earning both a Master’s and an undergraduate degree in education. She attended the University of Illinois in Champaign-Urbana and went on to study at the university her father taught at for 36 years (Northeastern Illinois) to obtain her graduate degree.
What Anna enjoys most about real estate is establishing long-lasting relationships with her clients, many of whom began or continued on as friendships. She prides herself on keeping an ear to the ground and helping clients find properties in this competitive market that are the best fit for their needs. She has enjoyed working with buyers and sellers and has also become a trusted advisor to developers and investors looking to expand their portfolios.
Recently, Anna began remodeling homes acting as the contractor and project manager. She’s enjoyed this new aspect of the business and can advise clients on the ins/outs of investing and remodeling.
Anna lives in Brentwood with her teenage son, Anderson, and their three rescue dogs. You can often find her enjoying the Lady Bird Lake trail, working on one of her many DIY projects, getting her sweat on at Of the Lion Fitness, or passing the time with her son and friends at our fantastic local restaurants.
What Our Clients Say
- I can't say enough good things about working with Anna to purchase a home in Austin. Her knowledge of the Austin market is second to none and she is able to navigate complicated transactions (including investment properties) without hassle so that you never have to worry about a thing! I recommend her to everyone, especially people who are new to the area. She's a total pro and you'll love working with her!Chrisiane W.
- I've known Anna since I moved to Austin in 2017 and know her as a person of integrity and intelligence. She is fun and has a great eye for amazing houses. I have no hesitation in asking for and following her advice. I highly recommend her to anyone looking for an incredible real estate agent!Megan Louise F.
- Anna worked with us tirelessly to not only find us the perfect home, but to also navigate the new housing environment that came to be during the quarantine. With searching for our first home we had mountains of questions that she either knew the answer to, or made sure to get back to us the minute she found information on it. She had no problem looking at countless homes with us and helping to hear our concerns or explain situations with all of them. I would recommend Anna to anyone looking in the Austin area, and definitely intend to!Travis S.
- Anna helped me buy my first new home during the pandemic when competition was at an all time high. She helped me navigate everything and kept her cool (even when I panicked). She had the dual roles of therapist and realtor! I've never worked with someone so suited for the role :)Doug F.
- Anna is extremely knowledgeable about all aspects of real estate (the purchasing process, the state of the market, the potential value of a property) but it's really her focus on the goals of the buyer and helping them make those goals a reality that set her apart. She guided me through the process in the middle of a pandemic and provided invaluable insight on the long term value of the properties that I was looking at. In the end I found the perfect home for me. Would highly recommend!Juan R.